Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How do you get up from an all time low ?

Shabuja !



I decided to start the blog nicely with a catch phrase , that has been in my head for a week now.SHABUUJAAA ! It's from the movie '' Bring it on '' , i love that movie. Okay, lets get back to my boring week. I didn't go to school at all last week , cause i was sick like a dog.So again, i wont go day by day, I'll just tell you all the exiting stuff that has happened this past week.

- On monday , when i was allowed to go outside again , i had my swimming lesson in the morning. What was surprisingly fun , because Ingela was there. Sadly i didn't take any pictures. But now that i think about it , i should of done that. OMG .. Brain What the fuck , Seriously .. -.-

 
- After swimming me and Ingela had the best day ever, we had so much fun. We went shopping and we found these massage chairs that were AWESOME , but kind of creepy. I really wonder  , if you could have an orgasm while sitting there.I bet you could ;) . And we had lunch together too. Here are some pictures of the fun day we had :






  
- I also got the T-shirt i bought to send Jay from The wanted ;) I'm not gonna show it to you yet , but .. It says : Welcome to Estonia. And then it has a heart on it in Estonian flag colours. I love it , hopefully Jay will too :)





- I also went to see my sister. She has 6 new little bunnies. They are soooooooooooo cute.





- I made a new facebook page , where i sell posters and other fan stuff. If you're interested , here's the link :

Fännikraam müüa ja müügiks 

- Volleyball ,volleyball , volleyball .. I mean .. I haven't played volleyball for a week and i have to be honest , I SUCK ! We have really important volleyball games this weekend and it's really a bad time to suck. I love volleyball , but please help me god and make me good again. This weeks quote:

Volleyball is a lifestyle..   

That's about it. It's been a boring week, i hate being ill :\ I'm gonna finish this blog with a sexy picture , SEXYTIME! :
 

You know you love it ;) I sure do ;)

Byee Byee 

Mrs N.S  

No comments:

Post a Comment