Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I don't want this here to end ...

Heyya ..


10th of january - Remember i was talking about the PCAs at the last blog ? pfft .. OFC YOU DO !Well all i have to say is : THE WANTED WON BITCHES ! My reaction :





 This is just absolutely amazing. I woke up at 4am to watch the PCAs ,and they announced the '' favorite breakout artist '' at 5am i think. IT WAS SO WORTH IT! I cried and danced , i am so proud to be in the twfanmily right now , i can't even explain it. But when i had to get up to go to school , i was a zombie. I was happy but i was so tired i well asleep at my physics lesson. Sleep is your best friend ! I also bought a chocolate cake to celebrate! Lets have a tea partaaay :
 

11th of january -  It's friday , friday gotta get down on friday .. I didn't go to school , cause i'm cool like that. Actually i just wanted to sleep because the night before i was up watching The wanted win an award. *Problems of a fangirl* So i just stayed at home till my friends birthday party , that started at 9pm. It was pretty fun , i met a lot of new, funny and awesome people. We tried to get into a club , but i was the only one under 18 * btw it sucks being underage* and i didn't have an ID .. Fuck my life .. So we went to a place called ''Patric's'' to get some drinks and talk. After that we decided to go to a club called '' Rockstar '' and on my way there i fell down on the street. ICE DOESN'T AGREE WITH CLUMSY ME ! * ice , ice .. baby * My elbow still hurts. We danced like this :
 We really did ;) Sadly we don't have any video evidence , so you just have to belive me. Me and my sister got home at 6 am :) 

12th of january - I got up pretty early and i had a lazy day. Nothing really happened , but The wanted changed their twitter name from @thewantedmusic to @thewanted . Personally i don't know why :\ Why fix something that's not broken. But .. It's their call and now i can write them longer tweets on twitter. Always find something good in everything. And The wanted were on Ellen! My favorite boys on my favorite talkshow. What can be better . NOTHING ! Nothing is the answer.

13th of january - I was supposed to go to a volleyball family day, but i didn't feel so good .. So i just stayed at home and stalked The wanted. I know i am really boring. Why are you reading this ? I know why , that is because i am hilarious. Ohh .. and one thing i wanna do before i die is : Go to the US and A disney land ! Who wants to join me ?

14th of january - Sleep Sleep ,beautiful sleep. I didn't go to school.. again ,is that bad ? Oh well ..  I really didn't feel like swimming and we had swimming at school. Oh well .. I just slept in and dreamt of my beautiful boys , i think you can guess who they are by now. 

15th of january - I am in a relationship with my bed , but the alarm wants to break us up :( I went to school , it was actually really funny. Cause our physics teacher decided to pour water all over himself. Well why not , he really needed the bath if you ask me. I have to say , me and my classmate Ingela are not normal ,i really love this crazy motherfucker. She makes my days at school fun , without her i'd be lost ...
   She really is my little beauty queen. After school i went to volleyball practise , and here's this week volleyball quote :

You know you're a volleyball player , when you forget all your problems when you put on your volleyball clothes...


16th of january - Well ... school was boring .. Ingela didn't come to school :( Although SHE SAID SHE WOULD ! Don't even dare come to school tomorrow, i will kill you :). Well atleast i got an A at school. Like i said , always find something good in everything and you will be a happy person. After school my dad picked me up and we went to '' Baby Back '' with my family. This reminds me of a song : I want my baby back , baby back , baby back, baby back riiiiiibs .. Who knows this song ? It was my little nieces birthday. My little baby is 8 years old o.O , Time flies when you're having fun. We ate sooo much , i'm surprised i'm alive and didn't blow up. After i ate i had to go to volleyball practise , you can only imagine how i felt after i had eaten A LOT ! Well lets just say , i ... was .. awful. Well there's always a next time. I'll remember not to eat so much  before practise.It doesn't do you good. Now i'm home eating birthday cake and stalking The wanted * Well lets be honest , i do that all the time * And all i have left to say is : 

IT'S WANTEDWEDNESDAY !!!!!!!!!




PS : Next time you go to bed and you start counting sheep , don't do it like a normal person , do it like me and my sister do it : One sheep , two sheeps , three sheeps, cow , duck , dog .. Old mcdonald had a farm .. eeeeeeeyy macarena ! 

Mrs N.S  

 





No comments:

Post a Comment