Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I got ten , ten toes and a dream

Hello my dear fangirls,fanboys and just boys and girls :)
















I have to be honest , this week has been boring as hell. Some really exciting stuff did happen , but the fact that i'm sick is a pain in the ass. I hate being ill , you feel so bad and dirty. But as i always say , find something positive in everything .. So .. umm .. well you can tell your family to do things for you , like bringing food ect.. As it has been such a boring week , i'll just tell you those exciting stuff that did happened and leave it to that. Here we go :

-First of all and probably the most exciting thing that happened this week is the '' I Found You ( Fan Version ) '' video. Here's the link :

The Wanted - I Found You ( Fan Version )   

The video is so hot and so funny , specially the end. Here's a picture of the ending that makes me laugh every time i look at it



















- Second interesting thing that happened this week has to be bowling on saturday. I was feeling okay at that moment so it's all good. And the fact that Mari-Liis came too, made it even better. I suck at bowling , but i wasnt the worst player. Maybe this is the reason why : 
















Yes .. most of them were like 8 years old.













hahaha jokes , I am not ashamed , cause i didn't lose. I REGRET NOTHING !




















I was like 3rd or something. I am proud ! Well.. I had a lot of fun , here are some really funny pictures that were taken that day : 




 












Gorgeous pictures i know :)

- I finally got my 2013 The wanted calendar, And omggg .. it's hot. You people have to call me every single month to make sure i'm not dead. Cause seriously , you can have an eyegasm while looking at those pictures. I also got the Just B bracelet that Tom Parkers mom makes. I bought the '' Just B Positive '' bracelet and gave it to Isabel for her birthday.

 
 - So probably the last exciting thing that happened this week was to be the volleyball game i had on monday. I was sick as hell , but i decided to go. BIGGGGGGGGG MISTAKE ! I had to play the whole game , cause we didn't have enough people. So there i was dying. and ofc we lost the game. But it was fun in a way. I had never played volleyball while i was sick. So that's another first in my life. And i know you want this weeks volleyball quote , so here it is : 

Volleyball is a game for smart people.. 

So that's about it.. Well one more thing happened , but i'm not supposed to tell anyone. Well i guess i can share the news with you. I can send a package to Jay Mcguiness. I am not going to tell you how , but .. just be happy for me. I already have the perfect gift for him. It's something to do with Estonia. Maybe next week you'll see what it was ;)Ohh .. and i'm super excited to hear The wanteds new music. 

All i have to say to you crazy lot now is : IT'S FREAKING WANTEDWEDNESDAY * Jumps out of a closet and starts dancing like a lunatic*














Here's this weeks flip:

Wantedwednesday 

See ya later , aligators..

 












Mrs N.S

PS ! Check out this amazing singer , i only just found out about him and he's absolutely amazing :

UTK the INC 

No comments:

Post a Comment