Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tonight i feel invincible 😊

Aloha my beautiful friends and frenemies( aka Friend Enemies , hopefully i don't have those. But never say never .. I am watching you) 



This week has been amazing. If you don't believe me then :

3rd of january - I decided (you look well on me , well on me )  to make a video of my 2012. it took a long time until i finished it , but i did it and here it is :  

My 2012 in one video

I also went swimming with my Dad , brother and Christopher. We had a lot of fun. But as usual me and my brother got into a fight. Well .. i .. think that all of you that have a brother or a sister know that it is quite common to get into fights over nothing ! It is the magical brother and sister \ sister and sister \ brother and brother relationship.

4th of January - I went to my volleyball practise ofc. Time for another nice and heartwarming volleyball quote : 

I wish love was like volleyball, you call '' MINE '' and everyone backs off .. 

ohh, and Pille , who is searching for attention .. i mean ,she wanted me to mention her in my blog so here it goes ... Hello you crazy mother ... lover. ( i guess that's okay ) As it's your birthday today on the 9th of january , Happy birthday to you .. 

5th of January - I went to the cinema with my sister , brother and my little niece Isabel. We went to see a cartoon named '' Viis legendi '' it was quite nice and funny. But i couldn't stop imagening how hot the main caracter would be if he was a real person .. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME .. I am officially boysick .. After the cinema we went to a gingerbread museum , here are some of my favorite ones : 

1) a really nice sailing boat :) 
 2) Olympic torch , it reminded me of the time i went to UK and saw The wanted live :)
 3) Volleyball men !
  
6th of january - It was a super boring day , like most of sundays. But then Nathan James Sykes decided to do a twitcam. Then the boring sunday wasn't so boring anymore. HE WAS 10 MINUTES LATE as usual. But i knew that he's going to be late before he was late , i can see the future. ooooooohhhh spooky ! Anyways the twitcam was so cute , he kept saying nooo .. nooo ?! and everytime he couldn't find the words to say something or it was just awkward silence he said yeees . He was wearing a white T-shirt that said '' Socially Awkward '' , geek glasses and a super cute hat , he talked to us for one hour and three minutes , that is pure dedication. I love him so much ! 

7th of january - ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE , CAUSE THOMAS ANTHONY PARKER FREAKING FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER ! * Photo proof *

 
Thank god i didn't go to school ;) Well actually i slept in .. Nice way to start school again.. 
I also made this amazing video for all the Estonian TWfanmily :

The wanted mentioning Estonia

Hopefully everyone enjoys it , i sure did.

8th of january - First day , in a new schoolhouse .. hmm .. how can i put this nicely .. THE NEW SCHOOLHOUSE IS FU***** SMALL ! hahaha , like seriously , well we have a big schoolhouse next to our school and some of our lessons are there , i don't get what's the point .. why couldn't we just move into that house -.- Oh well .. who underestands the grown ups these days .. 
After school , volleyball practise which was really good ...

9th of january - School was really really boring , well .. we had our laughs , but still.. i'd rather sleep. Well atleast i got some free pancakes , don't ever say no to pancakes. That's like hitting a ladybug , you just don't do that !
After school i went to buy a birthday gift to Pille , i searched for a gift for HOURS ... I just couldn't make up my mind , i was about to buy her a princess dress and mouse ears , but then i thought of something genius ;) 
Then i went to my volleyball practise , which was okay , but could of been better. But after volleyball practise .. OMG .. all i can say is .. search google for : Ping Pong Show ;) hahaha , i got to say thanks to Helis and Ingrid for totally ruining me .. Noo seriously i love you .. 

Now i am sitting at home , writing this blog cause i have no social life , ain't i sad. Actually i am waiting for the PCAs to start ( People's choice awards ) The wanted are nominatied so .. i'm gonna watch it. The only problem is that the PCAs start at 2 am  , oh well .. who needs sleep .. THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID .. Lets see what i do tomorrow at school .

Mrs N.S

PS : How do you stop saying these two stupid sayings : YOLO ( You only live once ) and YODO ( You only die once ) I hate these saying but for some reason i can't stop saying them. I NEED HELP ..
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment