Wednesday, January 2, 2013

❤Some days stay gold forever❤

Hey HeyHey...

It is finally 2013 ... wohhoooo , lets celebrate with an awesome with of The wanted and their new year resolutions :

The wanted new year resolutions ❤

I don't know how your new years eve went , but mine was really good. Instead of going out and drinking ( and probably regreting it the next morning ) , i stayed home and partied with my relatives. I think it was 13 people in total ( Mum , Dad , Sister , Brother , Me , Isabel , Ralf , Rando , Uncle , Uncles wife , Laura , Christopher and Arkos ) We were up till 7. am , we played cards , laughed and watched videos all night long.  As it was raining we really didn't want go out , but we did shoot some rockets at midnight to celebrate new years. As i know everyone is supposed to make up some new years resolutions , here are mine :

- No for junk food , yes for healhty food. ( Yeii me )
- Lose some weight.
- Take care of my skin more.
- Don't talk back and get off your arse to help out in the house.
- Better grades.

So they're your typical resolutions that you never fulfill , but never say never right. I've got to stay positive and i'm happy to say that i already broke my first resolution, but i started again today. And i think i'm gonna do that till the end of 2013 ( Wish me luck ).

01.01.2013 MY FATHERS BIRTHDAY  , 25 years old ( 55 really , but who's counting ) Love you dad so much , can't imagine my life without you. You've spoiled me , but i love it . So happy happy birthday and may your dreams come true.
❤ A LOT OF CAKE WERE EATEN THAT DAY ...


So today 02.01.2013 .. The first WantedWednesday of 2013,  i really didn't do anything interesting. I woke up at 1. pm , watched some tv , and went to volleyball practise which went really well considering i haven't played volleyball for a week. And as usual our coach is looking hot.

- Volleyball is just a more intense version of don't let the balloon touch the floor.

Then i got home and played some kinda game with my sister and Isabel , I lost ( Bummer ). I'm gonna get them next time tho. Now i'm writing my first blog and i'd be really thankful for you lot , if you told me what did you think. I'm just a beginner so be gentle. I'm gonna write a blog every wednesday. Love you all and be nice to each other .. I'm gonna start :

Mrs N.S ( Try and figure this one out )






No comments:

Post a Comment